Friday, September 3, 2010

España, España, España!!!!

After my first week of classes and well chaos, I still have this strong urge to reminisce.  Over the summer, I had the huge pleasure of being in Rome for the World Cup.  I was able to watch every single game I wanted to, unlike in the US.  We went to mainly to Scholar's Lounge, this awesome Irish Pub near the Vittorio Emmanuele,  and Fifa FunFest in Villa Borghese.  It was an absolute blast plus I was able to see my favorite team win the World Cup, it was amazing!!!  MY BOYS WON!!!!! =)))))
Screen at Fifa FunFest


Since I am talking about Spain, I feel the necessity to post pictures of my favorite players =)

Gerard Pique


Xabi Alonso and Cesc Fabregas


Fernando Torres, even though he was not very good during the World Cup



Sergio Ramos and Iker Casillas





Carles Puyol, Alex's man ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment