Monday, September 13, 2010

Rainy Day

A wave of nervousness, it is weird, all I can say about my day today and well the past few weeks is a wave of nervousness.  I am just so nervous about my Fulbright application, graduating early, growing up, meetings upon meetings, ehhhh it is crazy.  Surprisingly though, all of it is good like really good, like life changing good.  I for one have never been happier in my whole entire life, two I have the best friends ever and met the most amazing people ever in Rome, three I am actually going with the flow (and it is working), and four everyone is on my side (well not everyone but everyone who matters).  I don't want this to ever end, I know there will obviously be bad times in my life, but I never want to lose this happiness and honestly I don't plan on it.  Either way, right now I am still nervous which is weird, but I think it is a good sign.  I think it shows I am being logical about my life and that I am finally coming to the realization that my life is great and that I am really, really happy and am scared of it, but I am growing to accept it and am very okay with it =)  Anyway I am feeling better now.  Side-note: I really love rainy days, rain I feel washes everything clean.  I am very optimistic about my future and am just plain excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment