Friday, September 24, 2010

El Mundo

Sorry, I have not posted in awhile I have been so busy with my Fulbright app and SGA elections. But,I have realized more and more in these past weeks how I want to travel the world from England to Cambodia to Argentina to well EVERYWHERE (which isn't new yet is constantly growing)!  Also with these thoughts have made me reach out make new friends from all across the world. I joined International Student Association to help out with the new exchange students to assimilate better into American society.  It has been great!  I love my new friends =) 

P,.S. I taught a freshmen class about the Context of the Trial of Socrates and it went so well.  The students loved it and thought I did so well and even one girl said I am her role model =) I AM SO HAPPY!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment