Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It began with the forging of the Great Rings....



...well not really but hey that would be awesome wouldn't it?  I didn't exactly know how I want to start this blog, so why not start by dropping Lord of the Rings quotes?  I mean Lord of the Rings is a huge part of my life.  If I could I would choose to live in Middle Earth as a Maiar or Elf, yes I am a complete nerd, deal with it.  Okay so the purpose of my blog is to write about anything and everything impacting my life from music to politics to insight on life.  I just want to express myself uncensored and honestly, plus I am interesting as hell.  I don't care if anyone reads this, but if someone does, I hope they can take something from it whether good or bad. Oh I am also starting this blog on my 21st birthday, yay... not really it is just another day. ;-)

And so it begins....





 
BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!

Custom Nike ID shoes, my aunt got them for me =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment